Marissa Hopkins, Broker
Marissa Hopkins is a dedicated full-time broker here on the North Shore who provides concierge service to her buyers and sellers every step of the way in the sales process… and beyond. She has expertise in listing condos, cottages and castles; negotiating the unique new construction process; identifying and assessing residential investment properties and helping clients find their dream home. You can count on her to give you undivided attention, endless energy, outstanding service, and personal care. She adheres to a tried-and-true process that is built on her strong overall background in sales, marketing, negotiation and client service. Marissa is nimble and technologically savvy to readily adjust to the rapid fire changes in today’s world. Her enthusiasm for what she does is contagious.
Marissa is a service first, creative broker who has achieved success in all North Shore real estate markets, including Highland Park, Evanston, Lake Forest, Glencoe, Deerfield, Winnetka, Northbrook and Glenview. She has associates in the city of Chicago as well as all of the Chicago suburbs.
Marissa was a corporate strategist serving our Nation’s Fortune 500’s prior to starting her career as a Realtor in 2005. Her steadfast approach is invaluable in helping her clients make informed decisions whatever their real estate goals may be.
- Awarded Chicago Magazine’s prestigious 5-Star Professional for outstanding sales and service, ten years in a row;
- In June 2022, awarded the Top Agent Award for the Fastest Growing Business in the first half of 2022
- Represented and sold the iconic “Home Alone Home”
- Awarded “Working to Make America Better” from the IL Association of Realtors
- Alumna Evergreen State College and Georgetown University
- Served as a Commissioner for the Highland Park and Lake county Housing Commissions
- For over 26 years has served as an election judge
Marissa is a lifelong resident of the North Shore and Chicago. She was born and raised in Evanston, and currently lives in Highland Park. She is a mom with two grown children: one pursuing his PhD in creative technology at CU Boulder, the other graduating from UIC Law School Dec 2022; both are musicians. Marissa is an avid Kitchen Gardener, health buff, world traveler, and an active volunteer in her community
"Even in January, in the middle of a down market, Marissa got the job done. We heeded her advice and in the first 10 days had 3 bids. Then during escrow, while dealing with some ridiculous demands from the buyers, Marissa kept her cool and kept the sale moving forward. That's the type of agent you need during the stressful process of selling your home!"