Marissa Hopkins, Broker
Marissa was a corporate strategist serving our Nation’s Fortune 500’s prior to starting her career as a Realtor in 2005. Since then she has sold over $45M in residential real estate. Her steadfast approach is invaluable in helping the Team’s clients make informed decisions whatever their real estate goals may be.
- Awarded Chicago Magazine’s prestigious 5-Star Professional eight years in a row
- Awarded “Working to Make America Better” from the IL Association of Realtors
- Net sellers 8% more and sold 3x faster than the average property in the same market
- Alumna Evergreen State College and Georgetown University, Marketing.
- Mom of two kids: One in creative technology the other pursuing law school, both musicians (TKOduo.com!)
- Public speaker on Urban Gardening, Monarch Gardens, and real estate related workshops
- Served as a Commissioner for the Highland Park Housing Commission
- For over 20 years has served as an election judge
Marissa is a lifelong resident of the North Shore and Chicago. She was born and raised in Evanston. Marissa is an avid Kitchen Gardener, health buff, world traveler, and an active volunteer in her community.
Learn More About Marissa
"Even in January, in the middle of a down market, Marissa got the job done. We heeded her advice and in the first 10 days had 3 bids. Then during escrow, while dealing with some ridiculous demands from the buyers, Marissa kept her cool and kept the sale moving forward. That's the type of agent you need during the stressful process of selling your home!"