Since COVID-19, we’ve adapted to doing everything from home, and that, in turn, has changed what we want and need in our homes. With the onset of winter, here are a few simple, low, or NO expense ideas for setting up a stay-indoors friendly, inspiring, and supportive home.
Rearrange your Decor. Small changes, such as we can figure when your furniture can make a big difference.
- Move decorative items around-be it artwork, family photos, or vacation chotchkies
- Add vivid colors – such as a new set of couch pillows, a flowering plant, or an accent rug – to help brighten your days
- Add more lamps to bring in more light on our darkest days.
Invite Nature In. These can make your home feel livelier and relieve stress.
- Open your curtains and let the sunshine in
- Add house plants
- Hand pictures featuring elements of nature
- Grow herbs and use them in your cooking.
Stay tuned for more simple solutions to make life at home more enjoyable!